Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Sydney Business Development Manager Job at PayPal
CXPE Business Development
Who You Are
The Business Development role is focused on engaging with Cisco customer facing teams and partners and multiple customer facing stakeholders to drive strategic growth opportunities as it relates to digital programs and capabilities. Business development professionals understand the fundamental drivers of the business, customers, partners, and competitors. Their insight is critical to making smart decisions in the pursuit of long-term business value. The business development role will be responsible for executing strategic initiatives that drive bottom line revenue and impact overall customer experience. The role will work across its region, functions, segments, partners, and customers to drive customer success through Cisco sellers, Customer Experience (CX) Teams, partners and direct to customers. This will be accomplished through, but not limited to, developing long-term, deep relationships with our CX teams, Partners and other stakeholders accountable for driving global customer outcomes.
What you’ll do:
· Primary responsibility is to engage with Cisco channel partners to drive Lifecycle Advantage enrollment and program value realization.
· Drive partner acceleration and adoption to Lifecycle Advantage.
· Support localization efforts of digital lifecycle journeys on behalf of partners to customers.
· Onboard partners and report on results for partner branded digital journeys.
· Evaluates and leads new initiatives and business opportunities (e.g., customer facing engagement analysis, coverage, and effect of special projects on outcome of overall business management within the team, etc.)
· Drive the engagement for new digital engagement opportunities with Account teams, CX teams and Partners.
· The role will lead the digital transformation narrative across our customer-facing employees and partner ecosystem and help evolve and transform their business models to truly improve the customer experience with a focus on digital engagement across the lifecycle.
Who you’ll Work With
The Business Development Manager will engage with multiple partner stakeholders, including but not limited to Service Renewals Specialist, Annuity Managers, Customer Success Managers and Marketing Managers. Must be proficient and consistent in one’s ability to map and align to Cisco internal (Cisco) stakeholders such as PSSMs, PAMs, vPAMs, PMM and PDE/PDM colleagues. Experience with and comfortable in speaking at Sr. Leadership levels is preferred.
We are seeking high energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
· Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years channel experience and/or minimum 5 years in enterprise sales experience.
· A background in Customer Success is preferred and candidate must have a comprehensive, working knowledge of Ciscos channel partners across all RTMs and be familiar with Ciscos products and services.
· Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Working knowledge and familiarity with SFDC, Eloqua, Marketo and like marketing automation platforms a plus.
· Must be passionate about partners and consistently demonstrate customer obsession.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.More information on this Job
ID: 18659264 - Save Job
: Legal Jobs
Global payments giant.