Job Display - Return to Search Results
Transformation Enablement Manager - 6mth FTCSecondment Macquarie Park Australia Job at Optus
Custom RSS Feed for Singtel Group
Optus wants to become Australia’s most loved, recommended and innovative service brand, a brand that excites customers by bringing together their digital life with their daily lives. The business is focuses on designing innovative products and services that entertain customers and enhance their lives, delivered with engaging service and a network where it matters.
About the Role
We know that at the heart of our transformation, is our Amazing people. And to achieve our ambition to be #1 in Customer Care in Australia we need to create an environment which encourages our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally. As a Transformation Enablement Manager your primary responsibility is to support the delivery of “Big Rock” strategic initiatives helping Optus deliver a better customer experience. You will use your knowledge of remuneration and benefit design working closely with the business to create an environment which encourages our people to achieve their best by identifying key areas for improvement. The ideal candidate will be able to rally people around a common goal and be able to facilitate a complex discussion at all levels of the business. To be successful in this role, you will execute key accountabilities with your strong program delivery experience, analytical skills and customer and employee driven insights.
More Specifically Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Drive key Transformation initiatives across the Sales and Service business ensuring it delivers on its AOP targets and objectives.
- Lead a key strategic Remuneration & Incentive Framework initiative providing project management, consulting and analytical support
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholder across the business to ensure alignment of programs and initiatives
- Play an active role in implementing, embedding and tracking the effectiveness of the program including fixed and variable components
- Prepare detailed analysis and insights with recommendation to management
- Organise, analyse and contextualise data for different audiences to increase support and relevancy
- Quality Assurance, adherence to established practices & project artefacts, uplift data validity and accuracy
- Facilitate a leadership governance forum including presenting at executive steercos
- Operate in an Agile or hybrid delivery environment running the required cadences such as daily stand ups, Sprint planning and reviews, and Retros
We are looking for the following Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years Project / Program Management
- Delivering in an Agile environment preferably in scrum.
- Implementing and transforming Remuneration Frameworks, including the design and operation of incentive programs
- Commercial acumen and the ability to successfully connect reward and remuneration design to required business outcomes
- Developing, managing and embedding new policies
- Proven track record of working at Senior & Executive Management level.
- Influence senior stakeholders at an enterprise wide level, and manage stakeholders across the group
- Ability to think strategically and a strong track record in delivering results
- Manage and lead a team of direct and virtual resources
- Collaborate with business leaders to influence transformation
- Comfortable managing complexity and ambiguity and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personal styles and levels of management
- Ability to challenge conventions and think differently
- Facilitation skills
- Strong Excel financial analysis skills
Nice to Have
- Black Belt and/or Change Management qualification would be highly advantageous
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline (Human Resources, Business) would be highly advantageous
More information on this Job
ID: 18643066 - Save Job
: Consulting Jobs
Working at Optus
Choice, Growth and Flexibility
Each person is a unique and valuable part of our team. We strive to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry, then provide them with a satisfying workplace and reward their performance.
We take pride in the progressive nature of our employment practices, and commitment to our wider community. Our people can donate to the charity of their choice through a Workplace Giving Program.
We also extend the benefits of working at Optus to our peoples families through yes family days, and provide the Employee Assistance Program to employees and their immediate families for help with any personal or work-related problem.
Our philosophy is to offer people choice and flexibility to help them grow both professionally and personally, and to be adaptable to the needs of their particular stage in life. We do this by focusing on four areas:
My Optus Experience
Our core values are integral to ensuring the future success of our company. Our people embrace the values of: