Job Display - Return to Search Results
Team Manager Job at Careers.allianz.com.au
- Job Type: Full-time Permanent
- Category: Operations
- Location: SA - Adelaide
- Date Advertised: 28-MAY-21
- Job Reference: ALL/1538049-SA
- Job Title: Team Manager
- Business Unit:
Claims Team Manager - Motor Total Loss
Allianz is the home of those who dare to challenge business as usual.
Want to know how it feels to be genuinely supported to grow and develop your career?
We are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to join our National Motor Claims team. You will be responsible for leading a team of Claims Consultants who are responsible for managing claims centred around Total loss motor vehicle claims for our Broker distribution channel. Youll motivate your team to achieve targets whilst maintaining high levels of customer service. The role location is flexible.
Youll be responsible for:
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the customer and business outcomes
- Manage, co-ordinate and motivate a team, resources, recruitment processes and activities that directly contribute to the daily delivery of high levels of customer service.
- Oversee workflow management and understand how to effectively allocate resources to ensure business critical KPIs are achieved
- Develop the experience levels of staff, implementing & managing change and / or improvements as directed and ensuring the future succession of the unit.
- Develop and maintain communication / relationships with other functional areas of the business.
- Effectively manage the relationship with our Broker partners and their expectations.
- Ensure development of a positive performance culture in the team / unit utilising R&R (inc On the Spot) activities to acknowledge and reward positive performance behaviour.
- Be actively involved in the training, coaching and development of team members
Important to your success:
- Strong people management skills and a proven record of leading, motivating and developing a team
- Experience in Motor insurance and working with Brokers would be desirable
- Ability to identify and execute on process improvements and redesign
- Experience using work flow management tools
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder relationship skills
- Proven skills in negotiation and confidence in handling customer and Partner complaints
A strong customer service ethic:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Appropriate professional qualifications preferred
- Your strong people management skills will be key to your success.
In return, you will have the opportunity to develop your leadership experience with a leading global insurer.
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless of race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life. Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, theres an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careersMore information on this Job
ID: 18639514 - Save Job
: Customer Service Jobs
The Allianz Group gives over 78 million people in 70 countries around the world the confidence they need in lifes important moments. In Australia, more than 2 million policy holders rely on us for car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, CTP, business or life insurance.