Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Sydney Graduate CRA Job at PayPal
**Ref #:** 27507
**Employment type:** Permanent - Full-Time
DOCS is a division of ICON Clinical Research Organisation and provides strategic resourcing services to biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. At DOCS we promote a collaborative and engaging work environment and encourage team success. Our employees are motivated by a balanced working conditions and flexible hours which reflects in their efficiency. Being a part of our growing team we offer new opportunities to learn and achieve your career goals.
DOCS (the FSP division of ICON) have a rare opportunity to recruit an entry level Clinical Research Associate to be fully dedicated to one sponsor. This position will be either office based in Sydney or home based for candidates from other regions (Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth).
As an entry level CRA you will undergo a comprehensive training that is conducted by our DOCS CRA academy program. This is a combination of online classroom and on job training for the first 2 months, followed by an assessment before you are assigned to a sponsor. Ongoing mentorship and support will be provided to ensure you are meeting the job requirement.
- To be successful in this position you will have some previous industry experience as a Clinical Trial Assistant, Study Start up Associate, In-House CRA or as a Study Coordinator.
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Pharma or relevant background.
- One year plus related work experience.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive training program that will fast track your career into a Clinical Research Associate.
- Opportunity to work for some of our leading clients and a progressive career.
- Competitive salary package (including car allowance) with annual performance based increment.
- Permanent full time opportunity with flexible working options.
At DOCS we care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with long term career progression opportunity internally.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact me on the details below:
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.More information on this Job
ID: 18580293 - Save Job
: Science Jobs
Global payments giant.