Job Display - Return to Search Results
Organisation Business Partner - 6 month contract Job at PayPal
6! That’s how many months our colleague is taking to travel around Australia. This has created an opportunity for an experienced, strategic business partner to join our amazing People & Organisation team at Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Dedicated to our Pharmaceutical business, your role is to Partner and coach assigned Executive Business Leaders and their respective leadership teams with the aim to co-develop pro-active business and HR strategies from diagnosis to delivery.
• Partner with senior leaders to prepare the organization for the future
• Co-develop and operationalize strategic plans for implementation at the business unit level
• Provide coaching to assigned executive leaders and their leadership teams on relevant strategic HR matters and leadership.
• Diagnose, design, coordinate and deliver relevant HR strategies in alignment with the overall global/ company business & HR strategy.
• Assess and analyse changing customer needs, feedback to business and HR leadership team and adjust requirements/services accordingly
• Lead and drive organisational change as required to achieve business goals.
• Role model our values, play a leadership role within the business units, HR department and the organization at large. Communicate and inspire employees around our mission.
• Coordinate and engage with the wider HR team to support you in the delivery of relevant business unit initiatives.
• In collaboration with Head Talent Management, Organizational Development & Staffing, lead the talent management agenda in the respective Functional areas in order to accelerate the development of exceptional leadership talent, ensure “ready now” replacements of business critical roles and to support the attraction and retention of key staff. (Includes leadership of people development initiatives, career development and compensation processes).
• In collaboration with Organizational Development lead culture/ organization reviews and re-design initiatives that future proof our organization and creates high performing teams.
• Contribute to the development of and drive a values-based organisational culture which will inspire employee engagement and promote “the way we work”
• From time to time, initiate and lead projects that drive the HR and business agenda within the broader organisation
• Work closely with the HR leadership team, wider HR team and cross-divisional HR colleagues to promote and develop the Novartis HR function
People & Organisation Business Partner - 6 month contract
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
• Previous experience in a strategic Human Resources role
• Complete understanding and use of human resources planning concepts/principles, with particular emphasis on talent management/workforce planning/development planning/
• Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems collaboratively
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status or disability.
AU Pharma Pty Ltd
NoMore information on this Job
ID: 18580281 - Save Job
: Legal Jobs
Global payments giant.