Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-South Yarra JournalistProducer Job at PayPal
**CBS BUSINESS UNIT:** Network 10
**JOB TYPE:** Full-Time Staff
**JOB LOCATION:** South Yarra,AUS
If you love to be entertained, there’s a good chance we’ve already met.
However, we figure that as you’ve clicked the "About Us" button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We’re ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks - which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we’ve got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What’s more, you’ll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV,Nickelodeon,Nick Jr. andComedy Central), our digital platform10 Play and subscription video on demand service,10 All Access.
We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got.
10 News First. Masterchef. The Bachelor. I’m a Celebrity. Survivor Australia.
These are the shows that get people talking - and they’re at home with many more at Network 10. We’re the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens every day.
But enough about us
It’s right there in the title… we’re looking for an experienced Journalist to join the Melbourne News team on a parental leave contract for approximately 10 months. We’re looking for a natural storyteller with the gift of the gab!
About the job:
* You’ll organise news coverage, originate, research and produce stories.
* You’ll generate story ideas from scratch through to broadcast.
* You will be able to work under extreme time pressures and will be able to meet multiple daily deadlines, while breaking news stories.
* You’ll work closely with the production desk in Melbourne and other markets on a daily basis.
* You will regularly be integral to the production of weekend and network bulletins and other cross-platform content.
* You’ll produce clear, accurate and creative scripts - this is a must!
* You’ll have solid news judgement, be logistically savvy, have strong communication skills and the ability to make decisions under extreme pressure.
* Previous experience as a television News Journalist, with at least 5 years’ experience. However, if you have a strong track record in daily radio, digital or print news we could be swayed to consider you for the position.
* You’ll have an extensive understanding of local, national and international issues and a strong willingness to embrace the concept of supplying content for multiple audiences across different platforms.
* Knowledge of ENPS and non-linear editing is a bonus.
* You will be required to work across different shifts and weekends
The news never stops people!
So, if you’re passionate about News, TV and media and ready for a new challenge, let’s talk. Start by applying via the link to our website.
Applications close Friday April 9th
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.More information on this Job
ID: 18580226 - Save Job
: HR Jobs
Global payments giant.