Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Sydney Sales Operations Manager ANZ Job at PayPal
Global Sales Operations is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to support Veeam’s APJ Sales organization through high impact operational execution, process innovation, and strong stakeholder partnerships.
This role will report to Sr Manager, Sales Operations APJ and this role is part of Global Sales Operations team.
* Be a part of the Global Sales Operations team who will partner with Global and Regional Management of Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) Sales programs
* Business partnering with Sales, Channel, and Marketing Management as well becoming a go-to resource for all levels of the sales organization.
* Align and drive strategic initiatives from two tier Channel leadership across internal Veeam resources and groups
* Guide standardization of reports across all teams to ensure consistency in analysis approach globally
* Lead performance analysis to identify areas of concern and best practices. Use this analysis to provide actionable feedback and areas of focus to improve performance
* Facilitate and advise annual planning activities to align Channel for optimal execution
* Advise and construct business reporting and analysis to support decision on global strategic initiatives (market analysis, promotions, etc.). This will include lensing into both internal sales and channel partners.
* Partner to prepare business analysis for Global QBRs, Summits, All Hands
* Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
* Encourage others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities, leading the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
* Secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against important decision criteria.
* Assist in the preparation of weekly forecast cadence and work with associated managers for data review and advice.
* Previous sales operations, consulting and/or management experience a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration)
* Preference for candidates who have completed a relevant experience in business analysis or sales operations at a technology company
* Fluent English, additional languages is a plus but not required
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Advanced skills in MS Office 365 and SalesForce.com
* MS Access or other database skills are a strong plus
* Expertise using BI applications (Tableau)More information on this Job
ID: 18580195 - Save Job
: Sales Jobs
Global payments giant.