Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-South Yarra Account Manager 10 Effect - Melbourne Job at PayPal
**CBS BUSINESS UNIT:** Network 10
**JOB TYPE:** Full-Time Staff
**JOB LOCATION:** South Yarra,AUS
If you love to be entertained, there’s a good chance we’ve already met.
However, we figure that as you’ve clicked the "About Us" button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We’re ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks - which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we’ve got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What’s more, you’ll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV,Nickelodeon,Nick Jr. andComedy Central), our digital platform10 Play and subscription video on demand service,10 All Access.
We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got.
Masterchef; Survivor Australia; Melbourne Cup Carnival: these are just some of the shows that get people talking, and they’re at home with many more at Network 10. We’re the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily. We’re also part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment & media businesses with an ever-growing stable of well-known and well-loved brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central.
What’s it all about?
Effect is a premium integrated marketing solutions team. This full-service business is purpose-built to help marketers create innovative brand partnerships and activations across the ViacomCBS portfolio of brands, including 10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, 10 Play, 10 Speaks, 10 All Access, CBS Interactive, Comedy Central and their related digital and event properties.
Effect will unlock integration opportunities and create innovative brand partnerships to deliver the greatest effect and best in market experience for our clients.
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving revenue with a lens on premium events including sports and our major tentpole productions including Masterchef and The Masked Singer.
What you’ll be doing:
* Working closely with the platform sales team to identify areas for growth specifically within premium integrations and partnerships
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients, media agencies and internal stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for clients
* Responding to client briefs with creative, insight led solutions
* Developing best in class powerpoint presentations and delivering them confidently both internally (in sales meetings) and externally (to clients and media agencies)
* Engaging with internal stakeholders to develop well thought through strategic approach to market, ideas and data to support the response to brief
* Working cohesively with broadcast, digital and production teams covering all aspects of the 10 platform
* Understanding pricing, schematics and the broader operation of the business with their media agency partners to support clear decision making
* Providing clear feedback to the Effect team on the results of all partnerships and contributing solutions to any limiting factors
* Overseeing implementation and excellent service throughout campaigns
This is what you’ll bring with you:
* A passionate focus and approach to meeting client expectations
* Previous experience within the media or advertising industry
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* High level of detail, flexibility, time management and accuracy
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Professional and confident presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
* Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanour
This is a rare opportunity to join an amazing team working with premium product and a business that is thriving & growing. Don miss your opportunity to give your career an adrenalin rush.
Applications must be made online, and an immediate start is available.
We have a strict policy on using recruitment agencies - no agency applications for this one please #sorrynotsorry
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.More information on this Job
ID: 18580186 - Save Job
: HR Jobs
Global payments giant.