Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Melbourne D365 CRM Solution Development Consultant Australian Citizenship Required Job at PayPal
As a CRM Solution Development Consultant, you utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform to solve complex business problems. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
You are also seen as a technology expert within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
You must be an Australian citizen with Baseline security clearance or should be eligible for a Baseline security clearance.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
* Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
* Leverage technical expertise to Design and Implement CRM solutions
* Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
* Research customer issues that may be non-standard to offer solutions
* Technical design and solution development
* Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery
* Assist in sales activities and planning as required
* Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
* Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
* Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
* Experience with Cognitive Services including OCI APIs - for ex Azure OCR API.
* Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE.
* Exposure to Azure Cognitive Services and RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365 CE.
* Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
* A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
* Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
* Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
* Consulting experience working with external clients.
* Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* SFIA Level 3 and above
* Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field
* MB-910: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps
Indigenous Australians Policy Statement
Avanade Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of Australia.
In seeking to take forward a reconciliation process, Avanade Australia commits itself to playing its part in promoting the rights of Indigenous Australians to equitable participation in the workplace.
Avanade Australia will continue to develop a supportive organisational culture that values and respects Indigenous culture and accommodates cultural differences.
A diverse and inclusive business provides us the best opportunity to put our people first and keep our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.More information on this Job
ID: 18580150 - Save Job
: Military Jobs
Global payments giant.