Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Melbourne Manager CRM Business Analysis D365 Job at PayPal
Do you know what people want and how they can get it? So do we.
You love helping clients harness the power of technology to help solve their business challenges.
You see both the big picture and the small details that lead to successful solutions, and you know how to make them all work together. You’re passionate about software and how it can help some of the world’s leading companies move forward through innovation.
About the job
As a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Business Analysis Manager, you are responsible for identifying, developing and putting into practice the right CRM solutions. You give sound advice on project management, business process development and implementation to meet business objectives. You’re comfortable to give the guidance and training that helps users work with the latest systems and technologies confidently.
Day to day, you will:
* Work with your delivery teams and stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solutions
* Identify, design and configure CRM solutions, guiding senior client teams, users and IT colleagues
* Gather and take ownership of system requirements
* Direct functional requirements to your development and test teams
* Determine any patches and upgrades required to the CRM system
* Guide users on how to use CRM effectively
* Travel as needed.
You’re an excellent communicator who is comfortable sharing complex technical information to expert and non-expert colleagues and clients verbally and in writing. You probably have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Information Technology. You already have around five years of experience in business systems analysis, design or management, and at least three years of managing business and technical teams.
Your experience includes:
* Guiding global teams on complex projects
* Implementing and maintaining CRM systems with the support of global teams, especially offshore
* Thorough knowledge of CRM systems and putting business solutions into practice
* Business process re-engineering (BRP)
* Diagnosing and troubleshooting CRM issues.
* Using the latest Microsoft Dynamic CRM and related Independent Software Vendor (ISV) products.
Indigenous Australians Policy Statement
Avanade Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of Australia.
In seeking to take forward a reconciliation process, Avanade Australia commits itself to playing its part in promoting the rights of Indigenous Australians to equitable participation in the workplace.
Avanade Australia will continue to develop a supportive organisational culture that values and respects Indigenous culture and accommodates cultural differences.
A diverse and inclusive business provides us the best opportunity to put our people first and keep our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.More information on this Job
ID: 18580149 - Save Job
: Military Jobs
Global payments giant.