Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Sydney Business Development Manager Job at PayPal
We are looking for a driven Business Development Manager to join our Targeting business. This exciting BDM opportunity is a hunter role responsible for selling Experian’s leading Audience Targeting and Analytics solutions. As a member of our Northern Region Targeting team, you will create, identify and close sales. You will be responsible for building and developing a pipeline of new opportunities, selling a mixture of small one-off projects through to larger complex projects and licenses and seeing through the entire sales process to closure.
This role will focus on Experian’s Marketing Services which helps clients to acquire new customers and to manage their relationships with existing customers across multiple channels. We acquire, process and manage large and comprehensive databases containing geographic, demographic, lifestyle and attitudinal information on consumers.
*What you’ll need to bring to the role*
* You will be*responsible for delivering an agreed revenue target*by working closely with our clients and prospects to understand their requirements and identify ways in which we can help them achieve their commercial objectives by better understanding, interacting with and targeting their customers
* You will need to be*agile in every conversation and curious in your questioning*to understand challenges, requirements and opportunities. Long story short - We’re looking for a dynamic individual who possess an innately curious mind, creative thinking, strong sales methodology and a desire to grow and develop.
*What you’ll be doing*
* Intelligently prospect for new potential clients to create and drive revenue within a specified territory
* Attend SPIN and STRONGMAN sales training to enhance current sales skills as well as internal Sales Training Workshops
* Become a*Trusted Advisor and go-to Subject Matter Expert*for your Clients
* Expectation of 15 New Business and 10 follow up meetings per month
* Manage your performance and take responsibility for self-development in line with personal and Company objectives
* Champion Experian values
*More about you*
* You’ll demonstrate 5 key attributes: Executive presence, intellect, drive, a hunter sales mentality and someone who is a strong cultural fit to Experian
* Excellent communication, organisation & presentation skills
* You’ll need to be a self-starter, confident doing lead gen and attending meetings, with or without technical presales assistance
* This role would suit someone with*2-5 years’ experience*and with a track record of sales excellence
* You will need to be agile in every conversation and curious in your questioning to understand client challenges, requirements and opportunities
* A keen interest in data, marketing and analytics would really help but is not required
*Why this role is critical to us*
* Experian are dedicated to building the best in class products and solutions with strong ambitions and great focus on innovation and growth for the future. The Targeting Sales Team sit at the very core of this and off the back of our largest quarter ever & continual global investment, are looking to grow our business.
* We’re a high-performance and driven team but we don’t forget to celebrate success
* *We offer strong career and international opportunities for high performers*
* We’re one of the most successful teams in Experian globally
* We invest heavily in our products and our people
* *We offer mentoring, training and support*from experienced managers, and dedicated learning & development time**
**Job:** **Sales & Business Development*
**Title:** *Business Development Manager*
**Location:** *Australia-New South Wales-Sydney*
**Requisition ID:** *212053*More information on this Job
ID: 18580089 - Save Job
: Sales Jobs
Global payments giant.