Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Brisbane Consultant CRM Field Service Job at PayPal
The D365 Digital Service Business Solution Advisor is responsible for driving revenue for the D365 Digital Service business in Europe through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities.
The D365 Digital Service Business Solutions Advisor (BSA) will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to the OU, Direct, CRM, and Accenture sales teams. The BSA will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical sales support. The BSA will specialize in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions for Field Service and/or Customer Care and therefore provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development. This role will be focused on the Service industry.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
Sales Support (60%)
* Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to both new and existing customers within the Local Account Groups
* Work with the Business development (sales) team to develop and execute selling strategies
* Provide pre-qualification expertise to evaluate customers business needs and align them based upon Avanade differentiators
* Consistently build depth in breadth in technology expertise thru Avanade’s multiple tools, mandated training, access to enterprise cutting edge engagements
* Help the customer see what is possible with technology (visionary)
* Manage customer information using internal tools such as the internal CRM system, deal pricing tool, and/or regional sales spreadsheets
* Deliver quality presentations (both written and oral) and customized product demonstrations (POC)
* Serve as the Solution lead for new opportunities and direct large proposal efforts
* Understand customer business requirements to the depth you are able to spark conversation around new opportunities (the what is possible with technology
Solution Development (30%)
* Build relationships with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and customers
* Give input to the Global COE Team in developing and executing plans for brand development, customer referrals, market awareness and market positioning
* Represent Avanade at relevant customer and industry events and write POV documents/conduct webinars which create positive exposure for Avanade’s brand
* Contribute to the development of Avanade intellectual property, including assets and knowledge capital
* Evangelize the Field Service and Customer Care solutions across the European regions
Customer Delivery (10%)
* Project kickoff support
* Customer/Prospect training
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL):
* Deep functional and technical acumen and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Field Service and/or Customer Service
* Understand and articulate integration architectures including development tools/products, and standards
* Strong customer service orientation
* Business Process Analysis and Design
* Field Service Industry Expertise
* Customer Service
* Contact/Call Center
* Strong knowledge of the following D365 (and underlying technologies), Azure (including IoT), Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Office and Resco
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND (EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS, YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
* Minimum BS/BA in a technical discipline or equivalent.
* 10+ years experience in CRM either in pre sales, customer solution development. A delivery background is always desirable
* 10+ years experience with Field Service technologies (eg. FieldOne, IBIS, Wennsoft, ServiceMax);
* 10+ years experience with Contact Centre technologies (eg. Genesys, Avaya, SAP);
* ERP experience is considered an asset
* Technical/Other Skills: Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, strong background on Microsoft technologies/trends.
* Demonstrated success in the leading and managing of people in a team-based environment.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong consulting and client facing skills.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.More information on this Job
ID: 18580027 - Save Job
: Military Jobs
Global payments giant.