Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Perth UX Design Manager Job at PayPal
You enjoy leading and reviewing customer engagements, managing the delivery of UX and creative deliverables on projects, ensuring that deliverables and solutions meet clients’ and users’ specified goals with efficiency, effectiveness, and a quality client experience.
About the job
This role will focus on design-oriented work, as well as managing engagements with responsibilities for review of outputs, timelines, and budgets. Your role also will help translate strategic high-level direction into business strategies and process to achieve goals.
Your days will be a mix of design, client and people management and will include:
* Demonstrate a deep knowledge of research practices, taking responsibility for planning, execution and reporting of high-quality research
* Provide expert UX guidance & work in conjunction with Design Studio leadership to continually develop the Avanade UX & Design offering
* Responsible for the delivery of, including the activities that inform Wireframes, Prototypes, IA, User Journeys, Personas, Design backlogs.
* Confident in leading Information Architecture projects, taking ownership of the process
* Deep knowledge of design strategy and its execution from discovery to delivery
* Actively support Studio leadership and represent the studio at a management level with client facing activities, including project planning, pitching, presentations and workshops
* Have a continuous improvement focus, leading Avanade to becoming the best Experience Design team in Australia
* Leadership responsibility, managing junior staff, mentoring and providing training to aid in their career development
You are an experienced UX Designer who has had experience leading small teams, conducting day to day management activities and responsible for client relationships and engagements.
You’ll likely have six or more years of relevant UX experience and a bachelor’s degree in design, research or behavioural sciences, or other similar degrees.
Your experience includes:
* A couple of years’ experience leading small teams
* Some agency experience is advantageous
* Tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Optimal Workshop
* Knowledge of user experience disciplines such as UX architecture, research, usability, and content strategies
* Experience facilitating workshops - ideally with LUMA
* Front end development experience would be ideal but not mandatory
* Project Management experience would also be advantageous
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.More information on this Job
ID: 18580016 - Save Job
: Military Jobs
Global payments giant.