Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Queensland Technical Engagement Executive Job at PayPal
**Requisition ID:** 281720
**Work Area:** Information Technology
**Expected Travel:** 0 - 10%
**Career Status:** Professional
**Employment Type:** Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Strategic Customer Engagement (SCE) serves to provide a single gateway into SuccessFactors services as delivered by the Product, Engineering, & Cloud Operations organizations. The team fills the role of trusted advisor, responsible for providing strategic customer engagement and advocacy services on behalf of the SAP People Solution organization.
The ideal candidate will accomplish objectives through thought leadership and strategic remediation initiatives and issues through planning, collaboration, and execution within internal and customer executive leadership teams.
Responsibilities of the position may include:
• Drive customer focus on all SCE initiatives
• Serve as a problem resolution point for all customer initiatives especially as it relates to Focus150 customers.
• Contribute to the development and achievement of Strategic Customer Engagement goals in both the regional and global contexts.
• Participate with Executive Management on customer executive leadership remote and on- site meetings, reporting on the status and action plan for all customer escalations and strategic initiatives.
• Capture, document and communicate executive summary messages for operations related incidents to all internal and external stakeholders.
10 years’ experience with the following:
• Portfolio or account management leadership for large complex IT systems, preferably HR systems
• Providing thought leadership to a matrixed operations organization to accomplish target objectives.
• Providing leadership presence and support in dealing with large complex IT system implementations
• Collaborating with Senior Operations Leaders in a support role
• Working on high visibility incident management or issue escalation and resolution initiatives
• High performance teamwork environment to drive incident or escalation activities to resolution in a fast-paced matrixed environment
• Bachelor Degree in Business/Technology or relevant business experience
• ITIL certification
**WHAT YOU GET FROM US**
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now _._
**SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT**
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
**Additional Locations** :More information on this Job
ID: 18579987 - Save Job
: Financial Services Jobs
Global payments giant.