Job Display - Return to Search Results
ReceptionistOffice Assistant Nutrien Ag Solutions Bordertown South Australia Australia Job at AgCareers
Bordertown, South Australia, Australia Description:
At SAL Real Estate we offer our clients a professional and personalized service in the marketing and selling of residential, lifestyle, commercial, rural real estate and Property Management. Our successful and experienced teams cover the South East of South Australia. We are currently offering a great opportunity for an Office Assistant to support our Property & Real Estate division at our Bordertown office. About the role:You will be responsible for providing front of office and administrative support to the property management and real estate teams. The focus of this role is to provide exceptional service to our diverse client base to ensure repeat business and maintain the professional image of SAL Real Estate within in the local market. More specifically you will gain a solid exposure to real estate and especially property management practices with the view of assisting the Property Management team. The quality support you’ll provide to the divisions will enable the achievement of the overall company strategic goals. About You:
- Varied administration role supporting our property & real estate divisions
- Permanent, full time opportunity
- Bordertown, SA location
Apply today!Don’t hesitate to apply. This job will only remain posted until filled. In accordance with our policies, you may be required to undergo a background check. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.More information on this Job
- To be successful in this role you must demonstrate efficiency, attention to detail, strong planning skills and the ability to complete tasks to a high standard.
- Whilst previous real estate experience is not required, you will have experience in a varied team administration role.
- Your excellent computer skills, including MS Suite knowledge together with exceptional verbal, numerical and written communication skills will secure you this rewarding role.
- You will be willing to obtain your Property Managers license and registration within the first 6 months of being in the role, which will involve out of hours study to complete.
ID: 18579916 - Save Job
: Real Estate Jobs
The AgCareers.com mission is to provide global talent solutions in agriculture and food. We strive to “Feed the World with Talent” in the industries we serve. Our passion is agriculture, demonstrated by our investment in time and resources engaging with candidates and employers in the industry. AgCareers.com works to build the pipeline of talent to the industry by expanding knowledge about the breadth of career opportunities in agriculture.