Job Display - Return to Search Results
Account Manager Agronomy Nutrien Ag Solutions Emerald Queensland Australia Job at AgCareers
Location: Emerald, Australia Description:
For over 150 years, we have been committed to providing quality local advice, knowledge and expertise to growers. Nutrien Ag Solutions one of the largest agribusinesses operating in Australia with a national network of more than 700 locations. Employing the best and brightest minds, our business is supported by an extensive network of corporate branches, franchises, members and agents. Our team are experts in a range of different farming areas, including precision farming services, marketing livestock and wool, agricultural services, water solutions, finance, insurance, merchandise and real estate. We are currently offering a great opportunity for a driven Agronomist to join our team. The focus of your role will be to develop strong customer relationships in this major agricultural region in Central Queensland. About the opportunity:
- Nutrien Ag Solutions – Your tomorrow begins today
- Broadacre crop advisory opportunity
- Springsure & Emerald location
- Service growers across the diverse agricultural area of the Queensland Central Highlands. Working with experienced teams at the Springsure and Emerald Nutrien Ag Solutions locations
- Exposure to an agriculture area where a diverse range of irrigated and dryland field crops are grown. Crops include sorghum, cotton, sunflowers, wheat, chickpeas and mung beans to name a few
- Engage and work alongside a team within an established business, servicing the needs of cutting edge farmers and who have significant experience partnering with producers
- Responsibility for increasing the productivity, profitability, and sustainability of farming enterprises
At Nutrien Ag Solutions we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that our diverse workforce is a key strength of our business and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being the leading Australian Agribusiness and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We champion Australian agriculture and lead the way in innovation and investment in the future of farming. We value safety and integrity. More information on this Job
- Strong technical knowledge in agronomic practices and application
- You will have a minimum 2 - 3 years building enduring and successful partnerships with customers, delivering appropriate agronomic advice and services.
- History of success in executing sales outcomes using your specialist knowledge of fertiliser, seed and chemical products and application applicable to those crops grown in the central highlands.
- You will demonstrate excellent negotiation, influencing, and communication skills.
- A drivers licence and whilst not essential a forklift licence would be advantageous.
ID: 18579913 - Save Job
: Primary Industry Jobs
The AgCareers.com mission is to provide global talent solutions in agriculture and food. We strive to “Feed the World with Talent” in the industries we serve. Our passion is agriculture, demonstrated by our investment in time and resources engaging with candidates and employers in the industry. AgCareers.com works to build the pipeline of talent to the industry by expanding knowledge about the breadth of career opportunities in agriculture.