Job Display - Return to Search Results
Senior Digital Content and UI-UX Specialist Job at Careers.allianz.com.au
- Job Type: Full-time Permanent
- Category: Sales and Marketing
- Location: NSW - Sydney
- Date Advertised: 01-APR-21
- Job Reference: ALL/1511706
- Job Title: Senior Digital Content and UI-UX Specialist
- Business Unit:
Senior Digital Content and UI-UX Specialist – Consumer Insurance | NSW – Sydney
- Use your skills & experience to produce an exceptional digital customer experience
- Play an integral role in developing & implementing Allianzs digital strategy
- Work for one of the worlds largest insurance firms
Allianz is THE HOME for those who DARE to disrupt the industry.
Does customer satisfaction inspire you?
Allianzs Consumer Insurance division is looking a Senior Digital Content and UI-UX Specialist to join its growing Digital Marketing team. You will play an integral role in improving the digital customer experience of all Allianz Australia sales and service platforms, driven by a deep understanding of web and user experience design, executing Allianzs Digital First strategy by supporting the strategic vision for the transition of offline sales and service to an online environment, and delivering signature digital experiences through contemporary user interfaces whilst being responsible for the design and development of applications and associated platforms to improve sales outcomes and enhance the customer experience.
Youll be responsible for:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements, and coordinate with UX and UI delivery.
- Ensure quality of output and delivery of digital platforms, including digital deliverables through SDLC and project lifecycles.
- Website design and development, content creation and site Information Architecture for customer and partner facing sites.
- Review and monitor owned sites and platforms to ensure quality, accuracy and alignment to brand and customer experience strategy.
- Integrate insights from multiple sources and channels to develop insights and recommendations for continuous improvement of Allianz Australia platforms, working across stakeholder groups to identify and develop optimization initiatives.
- Ensure internal and external customers have a positive "Allianz Experience", including timely communications, quality of service, and management of expectations for new development and problem resolution.
- Apply modular approaches to UX design, reusing and sharing components across solutions to ensure consistent designs and user/customer experience
- Manage and maintain working relationships with IT to translate digital business requirements into best practice digital execution.
- Deliver output in alignment with IT Software Development Life Cycle process and technical standards.
- Role model collaboration across Allianz Digital and Market Management to deliver solutions to stakeholders that maximize the value of the Market Management function
- Develop a culture of actively partnering with business stakeholders to understand their business challenges and opportunities and to ensure that Market Management is represented to the highest standard across Allianz and contributes strategic value.
Important to your success:
- Experience with website creation and maintenance, use of CMS and associated technical skills.
- Knowledge of customer-centric design principles in UI and UX.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop including a good understanding of online design.
- Excellent communication skills including writing compelling content for web.
- Intermediate skills with Google Analytics (Adobe Analytics experience a plus).
- Experience participating in projects using agile methodologies.
- The ability to quickly understand business drivers and determine stakeholders critical success factors.
- Good business acumen and the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Good prioritization and time management skills.
- Good stakeholder engagement and ability to work collaboratively across business units to deliver business outcomes.
Whats on offer?
- This role will present an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming itself through an ambitious program of change and growth.
- We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our staff with a dedicated range of attractive benefits: wide range of insurance, household, lifestyle and travel discounts available; variety of flexible leave options; on-going training and development opportunities.
- You will be a part of Allianz, one of the worlds largest insurance firms, and will be provided the opportunity to build a career on a global level, if that is what you want.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, theres an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careers
More information on this Job
ID: 18575498 - Save Job
: Insurance Jobs
The Allianz Group gives over 78 million people in 70 countries around the world the confidence they need in lifes important moments. In Australia, more than 2 million policy holders rely on us for car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, CTP, business or life insurance.