Job Display - Return to Search Results
Change Manager Job at Goodman Fielder
- Job Type: Full Time
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Sydney
- Date Advertised: 12-MAR-21
- Job Reference: GF/GF/GFGR/1515338
- Job Title: IT Incident & Change Manager
- Business Unit:
- Global Market leading FMCG organisation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Join a friendly, dynamic and collaborative team
Goodman Fielder sits within the Wilmar Group, a global leading Agribusiness Group known for its high quality processed agricultural products. Together, we pride ourselves on making everyday food better for everyone. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimise our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced IT Incident & Change Manager to provide IT incident and change management services through advocating and coaching of teams on best practice ITIL processes.
The role will report into the Service Delivery Manager, and will be responsible for building and operating a streamlined change processes which meet business needs.
The position will include rotation rostered remote weekend work (3-week cycle) and occasional out of hours requirements. But you will have flexibility in the role and the option to work from home a couple of days per week.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the reactive root cause analysis and proactive trend analysis using best practice IT service management strategies
- Manage major incidents - ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Drive the CAB process through operating of the change management process
- ANZ based SME of the ITIL service management tool – Jira and ensure its alignment to ongoing business requirements including a combined reporting ability (GF/WSA)
- Coordinate and manage third party support vendors and suppliers as needed where involvement from the Incident and Change manager is required to ensure business continuity.
- Provide and coordinate team after-hours on-call major incident support to business-critical applications and systems engaging internal and external parties where necessary.
- Responsible for generating and assessing reports regarding SLM process metrics (KPIs)
- Initiate service improvement activities when required
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT service management role or similar
- Demonstrable working knowledge of wide-range of ITIL based processes and ownership of ITIL outcomes
- Customer service management with SLA experience
- IT Service Management experience in a large-scale and diverse environment
- Demonstrated experience in incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Able to manage relationships and influence effectively within an IT team and broader organisation, at multiple levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate effectively on technical and business issues
What to expect from us:
With sites spanning across the Australasian and Asian regions, and as an integral member of a highly driven leadership team, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home-grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. We aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information on this job opportunity or other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now.More information on this Job
ID: 18546422 - Save Job
: IT Jobs
Goodman Fielder is a leading food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have an excellent portfolio of well known consumer brands in some of the region�s largest grocery categories, including MeadowLea, Praise, White Wings, Pampas, Helga�s, Wonder White, Vogel�s (under licence), Meadow Fresh, Edmonds and Irvines. Our products cover every meal occasion, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. We produce and market bread, milk, margarine, flour, dressings, condiments, mayonnaise, frozen pastry, cake mix, desserts, sauces, vinegar and cooking oils. Goodman Fielder has No.1 or No.2 positions in most of the larger product categories where we compete. This leading product offering is supported by a large scale, efficient distribution network that enables delivery of the company�s products to over 30,000 outlets every day including supermarkets, route outlets and food service customers.
Goodman Fielder jobs