• Work on enriching client assignments with diverse teams
• World-class learning and leadership programs
• Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
Based in Sydney, we are looking for a Senior Manager who has a passion for helping clients manage and optimise one of their biggest costs. You will be part of a team that brings skills in data sourcing, analytics methods and tools to the payroll and industrial relations space.
What will your typical day look like?
• Manage a portfolio of projects across a range of industries focusing on providing our clients with evidence based actionable insights to improve their payroll and industrial relations
• Liaise with key stakeholders and clients to determine complex risks and design analytical solutions in response to these risks
• Develop and lead the delivery of relevant communications to explain the output of work and data analysis to both internal and client stakeholders
• Support business development activities including building solid business relationships internally and externally, developing marketing material, preparing proposals and participating in presentations
• Support the continuous enhancement of Deloitte’s PaySmart solution
• Identifying business opportunities for Deloitte’s PaySmart team, Risk Analytics and Deloitte more broadly
• Developing our people through formal training programmes, on the job training and coaching.
About the team
Working across a wide range of industries and the public sector, our team advises, implements and delivers analytics to support decision-making. Our team is an inclusive, dynamic and growing team committed to driving innovation, delivering client outcomes and making an impact that matters. The strength of our team lies in the diversity of the background and skillset of each member, fostered in a collaborative environment.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
• 8-12 years’ experience working with the analysis of data from complex data sets and systems
• Strong project management skills with demonstrated capability of managing multiple projects/work-streams simultaneously
• A solid grounding in designing analytical solutions in response to risk issues
• Deep understanding of payroll objectives and processes, including superannuation
• Good understanding of modern awards, enterprise agreements and Australian workplace relations landscape
• Ability to
o Uncover opportunities to optimise our clients payroll costs and/or processes
o Help clients identify strategic opportunities to reach win-win solutions for both our clients and their employees
o Apply a commercial and risk point of view
• Strong presentation skills both face-to-face and in design of deliverables
• Ability to sell offering and adjacent offerings
• A self-starter that is adept at resolving issues
• Demonstrated effective leadership, fostering both client and employee relationships
• Experience of explaining and presenting technical information to non-technical stakeholders
• Ideally, business development experience preferably in technology/data-driven consulting environment
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. Weve designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third party provider.
Director - Finance and Performance - Finance Transformation Melbourne VIC AU
Senior Manager - Human Capital - Strategic Workforce Planning Melbourne VIC AU
Manager - Human Capital - Workforce Transformation Melbourne VIC AU
Senior Manager - Human Capital - Organisation Transformation Sydney NSW AU
HR Advisory Manager Sydney NSW AU
Material Handler X 2
Systems Engineer Graduate
Graduate Data Engineer
We are happy to help, send us any question you like.