Job Display - Return to Search Results
Dispute Resolution Officer Job at Careers.allianz.com.au
- Job Type: Full-time Permanent
- Category: Claims
- Location: WA - Perth
- Date Advertised: 19-MAR-21
- Job Reference: ALL/ALL/1520704WA
- Job Title: Dispute Resolution Officer
- Business Unit:
Dispute Resolution Officer
Allianz is the home for Dispute Resolution Officers who dare to challenge business as usual
Do you believe the sum of the parts is greater than the whole?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Dispute Resolution Officer who wants to develop a career in claims management. We are seeking to draw on the knowledge and experience you may have to assist our Dispute Resolution Team (DRT) in delivering industry best Dispute Resolution practices. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely resolution of Disputes, preparation of Notices of Responses to the AFCA, and other external schemes with a focus of delivering a fair and reasonable outcomes that reflects Allianzs philosophies, enhances the experience for our Customers and adheres to legal requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver industry best practices by developing a rapport with customers, addressing the customers concerns and providing reasons for the decisions made in a timely and professional manner
- Develop working relationships with internal and external stakeholders that facilitate the effective and efficient resolution of disputes
- Review and action disputes to ensure the final decision is in line with AALs principles, the PDS, policy limits and legal requirements
- Lead the IDR forum and ensure participation and input from claims staff and other stakeholders where required
- Ensure all disputes are handled within GICOP, legislative requirements and in line with internal policies/procedures including adherence to KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure integrity of decision making, precedent setting and that disputes are handled with dispute costs and commercial considerations taken into account in all instances
- Identify process improvements stemming from the handling of Disputes that reduces the number of matters escalating to EDR and / or the costs of dispute resolution and / or improves the customer experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Legal qualifications or another appropriate professional qualification, or a minimum 3 years experience in managing a portfolio of complex claims
- A working understanding of insurance legal principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated experience in dispute / conflict resolution
- Ability to interpret and apply policy wording to factual scenarios
- Demonstrated high level negotiation skills
- A working understanding of Claim Denial Process
Whats on offer?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to use your industry experience and further develop your skills in a high performing team.
- Opportunity to work from home and the office
- On-going training & development opportunities
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, theres an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careersMore information on this Job
ID: 18544957 - Save Job
: HR Jobs
The Allianz Group gives over 78 million people in 70 countries around the world the confidence they need in lifes important moments. In Australia, more than 2 million policy holders rely on us for car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, CTP, business or life insurance.