Job Display - Return to Search Results
AUS-Sydney eCommerce Key Account Manager Job at PayPal
eCommerce Key Account Manager
+ - Australia, Sydney, New South Wales
+ **Job ID** AU152
+ - Key Account Management
+ **Language** EN
**Are you a eCommerce Sales expert who is looking for an exciting new opportunity?**
Come join our amazing team to help us continue to grow our eCommerce channels in ANZ!
• Continue to build on our strong relationship and deliver exponential growth
• Lead detailed account business planning including short to long-term strategy setting for own account/s
• Own account KPI management including selling-in, consumer sales target setting, demand planning, account P&L mgmt.
• Define and drive shopper value proposition of accounts to prioritize and maximize commercial opportunities
• Champion the use of data and turn into sales and marketing action, particularly in digital, data-driven media
• Stay up-to-date on market and shopper trends, particularly ecommerce, omnichannel and digital media related, to explore and unlock new commercial opportunities
• Work collaboratively across the ANZ BU, including digital marketing, brand, forecasting, customer operations and customer development, as well as APAC regional colleagues driving effective planning and execution
• Proactively manage both sales and non-sales, particularly digital media, levers to track and take corrective actions.
• Jointly-design and execute on-site and off-site campaign/promotions maximizing shoppable occasions to recruit, retain and reactivate shoppers.
• Have a learning mindset to adapt to the evolving ecommerce retail, media and operational environment
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Ecommerce team is a young and growing part of LEGO ANZ’s Sales team, leading strong growth in the overall ANZ business as a strategic priority channel.
This role, Ecommerce Key Account Manager will manage two or more key strategic accounts within Ecom working across the business with multiple functions to drive growth.
The successful applicant is expected to bring digital and ecommerce expertise and experience to not only drive the success of the channel, but to help build stronger digital capabilities in the Sales team and overall BU ANZ to innovate for the future.
The role of the KAM is to represent the LEGO Group in their day to day interactions with our business partners, bringing to life and delivering on our Partner Promise, and in true LEGO fashion, have fun doing it and ultimately bring the LEGO play experience to many more children in Australia.
**Do you have what it takes?**
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in Ecommerce or closely related digital field
• Experience in working with online platforms, ideally experience with Amazon Retail or in sales function as an account manager/buyer-experience in E-retail
• Experience managing digital KPIs (UV, CTR, ROAS) and joint business planning
• Experience in ecom on-site and off-site campaign/promotion planning and execution
• Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills, including responsiveness and attention to detail
• Fluency in data analytics, data-driven mindset
• Shopper-oriented, customer-focused
• Cross-functional collaboration experience with marketing functions, especially digital marketing (preferably performance marketing)
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
#LI-MYMore information on this Job
ID: 18543409 - Save Job
: Sales Jobs
Global payments giant.