Job Display - Return to Search Results
Assistant in Nursing Job at Queensland Health
- Job Type: Permanent
- Category: Health - Nursing
- Location: Sunshine Coast
- Date Advertised: 02-MAR-21
- Job Reference: QLD/SC366000
- Job Title: Assistant in Nursing
- Business Unit:
- Closing Date: 17-MAR-21
- Summary: An exciting opportunity exists for Assistants in Nursing to provide person centered acute nursing care to patients within areas of the Medical Service Directorate including General Medicine, Renal, Eating Disorders, Stroke, Neurology and Geriatric.
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the new University Hospital at Birtinya.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assume responsibility and accountability for own actions whilst contributing to positive patient outcomes by undertaking tasks that support person centred care as delegated and supervised by the Registered Nurse (RN). Work may be overseen by an Enrolled Nurse (EN).
- Adhere to established guidelines, standards, protocols and systems of work.
- Demonstrate a positive contribution to teamwork and take responsibility for effective and timely communication with colleagues, patients and their carers.
Salary rates: $29.07 - $31.83 p.h. (Nurse Grade 1(1)) (several part time positions available). Applications will remain current for 12 months. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Check out the latest updates here:More information on this Job
ID: 18535421 - Save Job
: Education Jobs
Queensland Health offers opportunities to further your career in a variety of clinical and non-clinical positions. Search for available vacancies and find out about applying from outside Australia. There is information about rural and remote options, professional training and development opportunities for staff, employment conditions and the benefits of being employed by Queensland Health. You can also find about student placement procedures.
Queensland Health jobs