Job Display - Return to Search Results
Assistant Store Manager SHERIDAN Kotara Job at Pacific Brands
- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Sheridan Factory Outlet, Kotara
- Date Advertised: 04-JAN-21
- Job Reference: PAC/1500147/SHERIDANCD
- Job Title: Assistant Store Manager | SHERIDAN | Kotara
- Business Unit:
- We put our people first – Progression, training and the wellbeing of our staff are our first priority
- We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
- We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
- We are excited about our future – Join us on our journey as we expand our retail network nationally and internationally
Sheridan - one of Australiasmost exclusive home & lifestyle brands is looking for its next exceptional Assistant Store Manager to lead our team in our beautiful Kotara Outlet Store.
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in the Sydney Design Studio.
What we can offer you!
- Be supported to develop in a career of your choice within all of Hanesbrands globally
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Enjoy working a Sunday-Thursday roster with no late-night trade
- Enjoy 40-70% off discounts for you and your family at Sheridan, Bonds, Bras N Things, Champion & more
- Let your achievements be celebrated by us – rewarding bonus structure in place for all Retail employees
- Take part in some of our meaningful and rewarding initiatives, such as days supporting our community partners and driving our sustainability concepts in store with our customers
- Advance your skills and knowledge through tailored induction plans, detailed product nights and conferences
- Partner with and build relationships with our Leaders & Departments in our Support Centre
- Receive annual health benefits such as flu immunizations and discounted health premiums
Your new role as an Assistant Store Manager at Sheridan...
- Leading and inspiring your team to achieve store sales, KPI targets and profitability goals
- Supporting your Store Manager in driving store operational excellence - including visual merchandising, stock and inventory control and roster management
- Driving a high performing team culture thats committed to providing outstanding customer service through brand storytelling and exceptional interactions
- Partnering with the Sheridan Head Office to achieve the retail strategy
- Being an advocate of health and safety in the workplace
CULTIVATING A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know that both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us. Make your application today!More information on this Job
ID: 18334098 - Save Job
: Retail Jobs
Hanes Australasia has come a long way from manufacturing Dunlop bicycle tyres in 1893. Today, the company is famous for its iconic brands including Bonds, Sheridan and Berlei Hanes Australasia is home to some of Australiaís most recognised apparel and lifestyle brands including Bonds, Berlei and Sheridan. Hanes Australasia brands are sold via our wholesale partners and our retail network of over 300 stores (including our concession stores) and portfolio of online websites. Hanes Australasia previously operated as Pacific Brands and was acquired by Hanes in July 2016. Headquartered in Melbourne Australia, Hanes Australasia operates throughout Australia, New Zealand, China, Indonesia, and the United Kingdom. The passion of our 4,400 employees is the driving force behind our success.
Pacific Brands jobs