Job Display - Return to Search Results
Part Time Sales Assistants SHERIDAN Fashion Island Job at Pacific Brands
- Job Type: Permanent Part-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: New Zeland - Other
- Date Advertised: 23-OCT-20
- Job Reference: PAC/1483909/SHER3
- Job Title: Part Time Sales Assistants | SHERIDAN | Fashion Island
- Business Unit:
- We put our people first – Progression, training and the wellbeing of our staff are our priority
- We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
- We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
- We are excited about our future – Join us on our journey as we expand our retail network nationally and internationally
Sheridan - one of Australias most exclusive home & lifestyle brands is looking for our next exceptional Part Time Sales Asisstants to join our team in our new Sheridan Outlet team in Fashion Island!
As a Part Time Sales Assistant you will be required to work between 10-30 hours per week across weekdays and weekends.
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in the Sydney Design Studio.
What we can offer you!
- Enjoy 40-70% off discounts for you and your family at Sheridan, Bonds, Bras N Things, Champion & more!
- Be supported to develop in a career of your choice within all of Hanesbrands globally
- Let your achievements be celebrated by us – rewarding bonus structure in place for all Retail employees
- Take part in some of our meaningful and rewarding initiatives, such as days supporting our community partners and driving our sustainability concepts in store with our customers
- Advance your skills and knowledge through tailored induction plans and detailed product nights
- Partner with and build relationships with our Leaders & Departments in our Support Centre
- Receive annual health benefits such as flu immunizations and discounted health premiums
Your new role as a Sales Assistant at Sheridan...
- Providing a customer experience like no other, through authentic and meaningful interactions with our Sheridan customers
- Selling a premium product and knowing your features and benefits
- Merchandising the store and maintaining a beautiful environment for you to work in and our customers to enjoy shopping in
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Achieving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays and peak trade times.
CULTIVATING A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know that both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us. Join us now!
More information on this Job
ID: 18161981 - Save Job
: Sales Jobs
Hanes Australasia has come a long way from manufacturing Dunlop bicycle tyres in 1893. Today, the company is famous for its iconic brands including Bonds, Sheridan and Berlei Hanes Australasia is home to some of Australiaís most recognised apparel and lifestyle brands including Bonds, Berlei and Sheridan. Hanes Australasia brands are sold via our wholesale partners and our retail network of over 300 stores (including our concession stores) and portfolio of online websites. Hanes Australasia previously operated as Pacific Brands and was acquired by Hanes in July 2016. Headquartered in Melbourne Australia, Hanes Australasia operates throughout Australia, New Zealand, China, Indonesia, and the United Kingdom. The passion of our 4,400 employees is the driving force behind our success.
Pacific Brands jobs