Job Display - Return to Search Results
Well known kids and family entertainment brand and its production partner are seeking a dynamic and experienced Series Producer for a daily afternoon kid’s series. This is a fixed term contract running from January to September 2017.
We are seeking an experienced and fun-filled creative professional to lead a small team in the generation and delivery of our primetime hosted afternoon series. The dynamic series is a mix of celebrity interviews, sketch comedy, field stories, dance lessons, gameplay and loads of fun! In 2017 the show is evolving and will feature a greater ensemble of on-air talent to cover fashion, music, healthy eating and gaming, supported off-air across our digital platforms.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in the following disciplines.
Areas of Responsibility
· Minimum demonstrated 5 years’ experience as a senior creative professional
· Demonstrated experience running a regular series or studio show
· Demonstrated producing, directing, scriptwriting, editorial and development skills
· Deep understanding of the post production process and studio workflow
· Experience as a line manager
· Well versed in all facets of content generation including the creation of multiplatform content
· Experience in working with hosts/talent
· Demonstrated experience in kids TV not essential but definitely an advantage
· Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player in a dynamic environment
· Ability to work within strict budgetary and deadline constraints;
· Team leader – ability to drive the project and lead a small team administratively and creatively in partnership with the Executive Producer
· Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines and agendas
· MS Office Skills: solid knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
· Great communicator with a fun and positive disposition
· Proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders and building internal networks
· Scriptwriting and strong written skills essential – an ability to write for talent, including known celebrities, identities, children and adults;
· Strong comedy writing and an ability to write for characters with a sense of fun and comedic timing
· Deep knowledge of broadcast equipment, studio facilities and studio/post production process and workflow
· Deep understanding of the production process from inception through to delivery
· Understanding of digital content creation and trends for tween / teens (social and online)
· Experience in the creation and integration of ad sales content
· The ability to communicate in an exemplary manner with children and adults is essential
· Self-managed and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for the role. Please email your CV and show reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on this Job
ID: 7575998 - Save Job
: Entertainment Jobs
Your one stop shop to find jobs in Australias television industry...