Job Display - Return to Search Results
Casual Customer Service Contact Centre Work from Home
Work type: Casual
Categories: Customer Services, Call Centre
Applications close Monday 25th May at 5pm
• Flexible shifts available 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Friday• Start date Monday 15th June – virtual training program• Full-time training from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) for two weeks. Following your training, you’ll work full-time hours for an additional 2 weeks
To better support our customers during COVID-19, we’re excited to be hiring 8 new casual team members to join our Customer Care contact centre.
You’ll initially complete full-time training from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) for two weeks. Following your training, you’ll work 37.5 hours for the following 2 weeks. After that, you’ll work minimum 1 shift per week, plus select your additional shifts from a range of options. Put another way, you’ll work the number of shifts that suits you!
About the role
As an Energy Response Consultant, you’ll answer general service and sales enquiries whilst delivering exceptional customer experience. As the first point of contact for our customers you’ll manage a range of matters with a key focus on providing critical assistance through these difficult times. This includes:
• Identifying and efficiently resolving customer queries;• Proactively identifying opportunities to add value for customers;• Managing account enquiries, payment assistance, bill calculations and product enquiries;• Managing compliance and ensuring correct processes are adhered to; and• Providing feedback regarding process improvements and better ways of doing things.
As a casual employee you will have more flexibility to determine which hours and days you work. Some points to note include:
• Depending on shift availability you can work up to 37.5 hours per week; (Monday - Friday between 8am-8pm)• You’ll be able to plan when you work by selecting the shifts you prefer from a list of available options provided 3 weeks in advance• Additional shifts will also be made available to casual staff at shorter notice• The available shifts will be dependent on the volume of work in the Contact Centre, but you’ll be guaranteed one shift per week, and it’s expected many more hours will be made available.
It’s an exciting opportunity and an important role, but there are a few things that you need to consider before applying:
• Working from home: you must have a quiet, private and safe workspace to maintain our professional standards• Internet: you need to provide fast and reliable internet with a minimum speed of 15mps• After social distancing restrictions end: you must be able to travel to our Geelong Contact Centre, at least 1 day a week• Fixed start date: you must be available to commence on Monday 15th June (9.00am-5.00pm during training)
We’ll provide you with the necessary hardware including laptop, monitor, headset and mouse.
What we’re looking for:
You’ll have a naturally engaging communication style, with proven experience in a customer service role within a phone-based or contact centre environment. You"ll also need:
• Excellent rapport building skills and the ability to match customer needs with our products• Ability to empathise, problem-solve and communicate clearly to tailor solutions for customers• Strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a high-volume of calls• Confidence in navigating multiple computer applications
What’s in it for you?
COVID-19 has provided an opportunity to think differently about how we do things. For us this means that you get to work from home whilst genuinely helping our customers during this difficult time, and beyond! Other benefits include:
• Join a supportive and friendly team• Enjoy flexible workdays and hours• Hourly rate of $32.71 + super
How to apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, and you’ve considered the necessary requirements set out above, click the "Apply’ button to submit your application.
Download the role position description
Advertised: 22 May 2020 12 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 25 May 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
More information on this Job
ID: 18062103 - Save Job
: Administration Jobs
EnergyAustralia provides Electricity & Gas services to homes & businesses in Australia. Get a Quick Quote Online with one of Australia’s Leading Energy Suppliers. Formerly TruEnergy.