Job Display - Return to Search Results
CHAMPION Retail Managers
- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Sydney - Inner
- Date Advertised: 25-MAR-20
- Job Reference: PAC/1457909/BONDSCD
- Job Title: Expressions of Interest | BONDS & CHAMPION | Retail Managers
- Business Unit:
- We love to promote from within – in 2019, 1 in 4 of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We celebrate your wins – highly achievable bonus structure program for all staff in store
- Job security – structured training & development programs - within 100+ year old brands
Why Hanes Brands?
Our store network has grown significantly this past year, and although we have temporarily paused on recruitment, we want get in touch with superstar retail managers to discuss future roles and help expand our retail footprint. The BONDS & Champion brands are over 100 years old and we
e not going anywhere!! Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made up by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards every day. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, our core values of team work, respect and integrity. We are looking for inspirational & passionate brand ambassadors to assist us in taking the brand to the next level!
We are looking for amazing Store Managers & Assistant Store Managers to come on board and lead our CHAMPION & BONDS stores! You will become part of our tribe and will be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching our in-store teams. You will possess a genuine passion for the chosen brand and have a keen focus on developing your retail team.
What does it take to join Bonds or Champion?
- Proven record of coaching your team to deliver on KPIs & budgets
- Ability to create an amazing in store culture and drive motivation with your team
- Ensuring our teams are creating unique and authentic customer service experiences every time
- Extensive background and accountability of store operations including inventory and managing loss prevention
- Previous visual merchandising experience executing VM directives and upkeep of standards
- Previous experience of succession planning your team to become the next ASM or keyholder!
- Passion for training your team and upskilling them at every opportunity
More Benefits …
- Genuine internal progression and career pathways – take your career to new heights with nearly half of all retail management and head office roles filled internally last year
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Opportunity to attend our annual Retail Managers conference in Melbourne
- Work-life balance is important to us, so no rotating rosters – enjoy Sundays and Mondays off
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 70% off across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras n Things, Berlei, Jockey – and more!
- Opportunities to gain work experience in Head Office
- Yes! You get to wear our unreal product to work, with a generous quarterly clothing allowance to assist you
- Cash bonuses + incentives – such as an all-expenses paid trip to Splendour in the Grass!!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace cultivating a diverse, inclusive and vibrant work environment. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. We have a culture of high performance in our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.
We will shortly be in touch regarding future opportunites! APPLY NOW!
More information on this Job
ID: 17789649 - Save Job
: Retail Jobs