Job Display - Return to Search Results
Retail Management Opportunities SHERIDAN Melbourne Suburbs
- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: VIC - Other
- Date Advertised: 24-MAR-20
- Job Reference: PAC/1210728/SHER3
- Job Title: Retail Management Opportunities | SHERIDAN | Melbourne Suburbs
- Business Unit:
- we want you to join us in - Be part of an Internationally recognized and premium home and lifestyle brand
- We believe in work/life balance – One consistent Saturday or Sunday off weekly
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure, discounts and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - specialized training & development programs for all employees
Sheridan - one of Australias most exclusive and premium Home & Lifestyle brands are looking for their next exceptional Store Managers & Assistant Store Managers to lead the way in our beautiful Sheridan stores across VIC.
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how Australians decorate their homes. With 20 Boutiques, 38 Concessions, 60 Outlets and an extensive wholesale business Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every Australian home.
What we can offer you!
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian Home & lifestyle retailer with 140 stores internationally
- A 6-month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner and build relationships with our corporate office in multiple departments – your insights are important to us!
- 40-70% off your new favorite brands such as Bonds, Bras N Things, Champion and of course, SHERIDAN!
- Develop and progress in your retail career with Hanesbrands globally
Your new role as a Manager at Sheridan..
- Leading and inspiring your team to achieve sales KPI targets and profitability goals
- Driving store operations including visual merchandising, stock control, recruitment, roster management and the development and training of your team
- Driving a high performing team culture committed to providing outstanding customer service through brand storytelling and exceptional interactions
- Interpreting current trends to generate creative solutions for your customers and their homes
- Partnering with the Sheridan Head Office to achieve the retail strategy
- Being an advocate of health and safety in the workplace
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.More information on this Job
ID: 17759112 - Save Job
: Retail Jobs