Job Display - Return to Search Results
Retail Assistant Store Manager Bonds Hobart
- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Hobart
- Date Advertised: 04-APR-19
- Job Reference: PAC/1366540/BONDSCD
- Job Title: Retail Assistant Store Manager | Bonds | Hobart
- Business Unit:
- We love to promote from within – global career opportunities with Hanes Brands
- We beleive in work/life balance - Part time managment opportunity of 4 days a week!
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program
We need someone to help manage our amazing BONDS Hobart store and you are just the person, come and join the team!
In this role you will be required to work on a part time basis across a Sunday - Wednesday roster.
Why work at Bonds?
Who wouldn want to be part of the Bonds family? Were an iconic brand, making Aussies comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards every day. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
More Benefits …
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across HanesBrands
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
As an Assistant Store Manager, we are looking for someone vibrant, down-to-earth and passionate to join the Bonds family and assist in managing, motivating and coaching the team! Love coming to work with our great brand culture, and make your day, by making a customers day in store!
What Experience do I need?
- You know how to provide real and honest customer service-your customers leave the store feeling like theyve just made a friend.
- You are an experienced Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager and have helped deliver on store budgets and KPIs.
- You know how to merchandise and bring your store to life.
- You have assisted in the coaching and development of your team.
- You are not afraid to get amongst it and get stuck into some stock.
- Youve got retail management experience but are ready for your next role - one that can open up a world of opportunities.
e looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and Apply Now!More information on this Job
ID: 14748860 - Save Job
: Retail Jobs