Job Display - Return to Search Results
Area Manager QLD BONDS 6 month fixed term contract
- Job Type: Temporary Full-Time
- Category: Retail
- Location: Brisbane - Inner
- Date Advertised: 25-JAN-19
- Job Reference: PAC/1372866/BONDSCD
- Job Title: Area Manager QLD | BONDS | 6 month fixed term contract
- Business Unit:
- Competitive salary package + car allowance + clothing
- Brisbane based role with travel required
- Exciting time to join the brand with the expansion of the Bonds & Champion brands
Bonds, one of Australias most loved and trusted brands, is looking for an experienced Area Manager to come on board and join our team during this exciting stage of expansion. This role will initially be a fixed term contract based in Brisbane and will report directly into the State Manager. You will have an energised and fresh approach to challenging retail boundaries and a desire for continual improvement. You will be manager who leads from the front and promote a collaborative culture within your teams.
Why work at Bonds?
Who wouldn want to be part of the Bonds family? Were an iconic brand, making Aussies comfy everyday… for over 100 years! Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards. As a company, we are passionate about development of our people, there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking business: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australia brands to life that are loved by everyone!
- Vibrant and energetic culture
- Global career opportunities with Hanes Brands
- Discounts across Bonds, Champion, Berlei, Jockey just to name a few
- Quarterly clothing allowances
- Generous bonus structure program
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
The main responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and profitability of all agreed Key Performance Indicators through regular review and action planning;
- Providing feedback regarding promotions, product ranges, stock levels and deliveries to ensure optimum sales results and stock turns are achieved;
- Leading management of development plans and performance management across your retail business;
- Drive superior customer service through sales and product training programs;
- Maintaining a high standard of stock management and running stocktake for each store twice annually;
Due to the importance of this role it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- At least 2-3 years expereince as an Area Manager with demonstrated success with a large independent retailer;
- Successful experience in managing remote stores;
- Ability to work autonomously whilst ensuring effective communication with cross-functional stakeholders
- The ability to drive a retail business through key financial reports;
- Proven success with managing, leading and coaching retail teams;
- The ability to identify and recruit effective teams;
- Proven experience with store openings;
- Effective and clear communication skills that foster collaboration;
- Availability to travel within Queensland and occasionally interstate.
If you are interested in joining us please click "Apply online" to complete an application form and upload your current resume.More information on this Job
ID: 14381015 - Save Job
: Retail Jobs